Book More Than One Service - Save Money!
- Book Gutter Cleaning & Window Cleaning together - Save £30!
- Book Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning together - Save £30!
- Book all three services - Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning - Save £50!
- Book Carpet Cleaning & Window Cleaning together - get a 10% discount on your carpet clean!
Why Use Us?
- We clean over 400 residential properties each year
- We have a proven track record of safe working - every job is undertaken following full Health & Safety procedures, see our health & safety page for all our accreditations
- High quality window cleaning - we use the best equipment on the market, the Ionic Reach & Wash water-fed poles, which use dionised water and means the outsides of your windows remain clean for up to 3 months
- No job is too difficult - we have the knowledge and ability to clean any hard to reach window, whether it be an awkward skylight, top of a conservatory or windows that are difficult to access
- Our window cleaners are fully trained, highly skilled, professional and polite
- All our window cleaners are directly employed by us, we do not subcontract our residential work
- We are fully insured and have public liability insurance up to 2 million pounds
Personal service delivered by personable people
Your home is your personal space and we recognise that many people are uncomfortable having outsiders on their property – even just external areas. For that reason we’ve tailor-made a truly high standard window cleaning service with a team who are both friendly and reliable. With the Reach & Wash system we use, residential properties normally only need cleaning four times a year. This cuts down the number of visits and usually works out far cheaper than the typical “bucket and ladder” man.
We offer both external and internal window cleaning as well as gutter cleaning and high pressure jet washing for external walls, patios, drives and pathways. There is a significant discount for those who commit to a regular visit of four times a year.
All our cleaners are fully trained, uniformed, carry photo-identification and only use vehicles with company signage – so you know exactly who is on your property. We have extensive safety and quality standards accreditation including Safe Contractor and Contractors Health & Safety as well as the ISO9001 Certification, the most recognised accreditation for quality control purposes. For further details, visit our health and safety page.
Based in Fulham, we cover the following areas for residential window cleaning;-
EC1, EC2, EC3 & EC4 - City of London
N1 - Kings Cross, Islington
NW1 - Marylebone, Euston, Regents Park, Primrose Hill
SW1 - Victoria, Pimlico, Belgravia, St James's
SW3 - Chelsea, Brompton, Knightsbridge
SW5 - Earls Court
SW6 - Fulham, Parsons Green
SW7 - South Kensington, Knightsbridge
SW10 - West Brompton, Chelsea
SW13 - Barnes
SW15 - Putney, Putney Heath, Putney Vale, Roehampton, Roehampton Vale
SW18 - Wandsworth
SW19 - Wimbledon
WC1 & WC2- Central London
W1 - West End
W2 - Paddington, Bayswater, Hyde Park, Westbourne Green
W6 - Hammersmith, Ravenscourt Park, Stamford Brook
W8 - Kensington, Holland Park
W9 - Maida Vale
W10 - North Kensington & Ladbroke Grove
W11 - Notting Hill & Ladbroke Grove
W14 - West Kensington, Kensington Olympia, Holland Park
We do clean residential properties outside of these areas, there is an additional charge to cover travel time - do call us for a quote.
- All residential properties
- Detached houses
- Flats over shops
- Semi-detached houses
- Terrace houses
- Three-storey houses
- Town houses