Experience, expertise and high-tech equipment
With over 50 years’ experience in cleaning London’s windows and over 500 commercial clients we’re fully qualified to advise you on the best methods and frequency needed to sustain the professional standards you want to project. Whether you own or manage a commercial property, we cover both multi-storey and multi-site establishments including shops, offices, schools, hotels, embassies, showrooms and more.
We always undertake free onsite inspections initially, followed up with a free, no obligation quotation. We use the best equipment and technology on the market, including:
- Thermopure advanced technology
- Ionic Reach & Wash water-fed pole system for heights up to 20m
- Mobile elevated platforms for heights up to 60m
- Rope access for buildings in excess of 60m or windows that are hard to reach
- We also offer gutter cleaning, high pressure jet washing and pigeon proofing services.
These systems and services can be combined and scheduled as required to give you the service you need within your budgetary requirements.
Safety, security and insurance
All window cleaning services obviously require strict observance of all health and safety regulations, but it is particularly relevant for large scale commercial properties along with security and insurance. This is why, in addition to intense initial training of our staff backed up by regular ongoing training, we have in place:
- Safe Contractor accreditation (Private sector safety standard)
- Contractors Health & Safety (CHAS) (The government and local council recognised accreditation for safety.)
- Peninsula Business Service Ltd consultancy support to ensure compliance with all legal requirements in respect of Employment Legislation and Health and Safety at Work.
- ISO9001 Certification (The most recognised accreditation for quality control purposes.)
- £10 million fully comprehensive client and worker insurance cover for a single claim, which during the many years it has been in place we have never had to make a claim on!
We also respect the need for onsite security. All of our staff are uniformed, carry ID, only use vehicles with company signage and only employees that hold Construction Skills Certification Scheme identity cards are allowed to work on industrial sites.
- All multi-storey properties
- Chain stores and multi-site retailers
- Shopping Centres
- Property Management Companies
- Embassies and consulates
- Schools and Universities
- Industrial sites
- New housing sites
- Builders Cleans
- Housing apartments
- Housing Estates
- Local council properties
- Multi-property owners
- Those that want to SAVE MONEY
Due to our experience and expertise in commercial window cleaning Gaze A Glaze works directly with some of the UK's biggest construction companies and many cleaning companies sub-contract their industrial window cleaning to us. Cut out the middleman, contact us directly and save money.
"Hazlitt’s Hotels have been working with Gaze-A-Glaze for more than 20 years now. The standard of service from James and his team has never faltered. Friendly service and professional operations."Mathew Hearne
"I would just like to say a huge thank you to the team at Gaze-A-Glaze for the continued hard work keeping our many windows squeaky clean over the last 16 years. They are always friendly, courteous and do a great job. Highly recommended and a pleasure to do business with."Ian Wilson-Clarke
London Wetland Centre
"We’ve been working with James, Chris and the guys at Gaze a Glaze for nearly 10 years now. Couldn’t ask for anything more! Charming, efficient and great at cleaning windows!! Not only that, though, they’re really responsive to extra job requests – all completed with friendly professionalism. Thanks very much!"Richard Manners - Owner of The Anglesea Arms - Hammersmith, The Atlas - Fulham, The Bobbin - Clapham, The Cumberland Arms - Shepherds Bush, The Fox & Hounds - Battersea, The Dartmouth Castle - Hammersmith & The Swan - Chiswick