Wash Away Years Of Accumulated Dirt
Pressure washing is the most effective way to clean outdoor areas and the Hurricane Combi pressure washers we use will give your patio, decking or pavement a powerful clean. It can deliver up to 2900 PSI (pounds per square inch) as opposed to the maximum 1700 PSI most small domestic pressure washers deliver. This extra power means it can strip mould, mildew, algae, moss, chewing gum and even some graffiti from surfaces easily.
For residential customers it is ideal for patio cleaning, driveway cleaning, removing moss from decking and can also clean paint, garden debris and dirt from surfaces. For commercial customers pressure washing will improve the exterior of your building and ensure your paths and car park are spotlessly clean. Exterior floor areas can become very slippery - pressure washing, even once a year, can prevent this from happening.
The benefits of pressure washing include:
- Affordable method of beautifying your property, possibly adding value before sale
- Good method for cleaning hard-to-reach spots
- Removes mould, mildew, algae, chewing gum and even some graffiti
- Preventative maintenance for decking and garden furniture
When to pressure wash:
- Before selling your property
- Spring - to get rid of winter dirt and get the benefit of the clean throughout the summer